Artist: Yin Chua
Medium: Mixed Media on Canvas
Dimension: 152 x 102 cm
Yin Chua's artistic expression draws profound inspiration from the spiritual discipline of meditation and her affinity for nature. The Singaporean artist aspires to be known as “the artist that paints peace”. Through her creations, Yin endeavors to disseminate the message of equanimity and self-love through her artistry.
- 100 Ways Home, 2017, Singapore, a joint charity exhibition for a village in Nepal along with a fellow artist.
- Artist Night Out, Exhibition Booth, part of Singapore Night Festival, 2017.
- NParks Parks Festival 2017, Exhibition Booth.
- Festival at the Fort 2018, Exhibition Booth and Speed Painting Demo.
- Life is Wonderful, 2019, a group charity exhibition at SASCO@Khatib and Compassvale.
- Mental Resilience, 2020, group exhibition depicting paintings of Singapore’s National flower – Vanda Miss Joaquim – in the times of Covid-19 that started as an initiative to thank Healthcare Workers and later developed into a showcase at Gardens by the Bay, Flower Dome.
- The Home of the Art, 2022, Singapore, a group show in Conrad Centennial Hotel, curated and put up by Y Art Project gallery.
- Affordable Art Fair, 2022, Singapore, F1 Pit Building.
- Pameranposkad, 2022, Singapore, Joint Exhibition supported by National Arts Council at Ion Orchard Gallery.